The Kyjen Paw Hide Dog Games Treat Toy looks easy but isn’t as the yellow plastic cups are not too easy to remove, although scent holes allow your dog to smell where you’ve hidden the treat(s) to make the game more fun !
This dog puzzle toy looks simple but the yellow ‘paws’ are quite deep in the sockets so not easy to remove, a good way to teach your dog to solve problems using his brain, eye and paw co-ordination.
There’s a little hole at the top of each cup which means the dog can smell the treat he is trying to find,make sure you tempt your dog with his favourites !
Try putting the yellow cup upside down in the beginning with the treat underneath or in it so that your dog gets the idea, then make it more difficult ! Fun ! Encourages interactive play for you and your dog.
- treat hiding plastic puzzle toy
- bestselling interactive dog toy for 6 years in the US
- dog puzzle toys that stand up to hours of treat hunting
- includes instructions and tips for learning and enhanced play
- recommended for supervised play only
- 4 Rubber feet prevent slipping around
- treat hiding cups are made from shatter-proof plastic
- dishwasher safe to keep clean
- puzzles are made from materials approved by the FDA and EU for food contact
- can be disassembled if needed
- size 31.75 cm length by 26.04 cm width by 6.35 cm height
- we provide your Kyjen Paw Hide Dog Games toy boxed
Seven treat or food chambers will challenge your dog to lift each cup in order to reveal its prize. This toy is perfect for teaching the basics of eat on command obedience and problem solving. Kyjen offers a wide variety of traditional and not so traditional treat hiding plastic puzzles. This wide variety of puzzle games ensures that you can tailor a challenge suitable for dogs of any size, IQ, or disposition.