These double-ended fleece dog leads match all our fleece dog harnesses and can either be used as a normal lead for walking or a dog training lead, as they are 2 metres long and have clips at either end. Ideal for walking or if you are using a front ring anti-pull harness.
Read how our anti-pull fleece dog harnesses work with these fleece dog leads to stop your dog pulling.
- 2 metres long – ideal length for dog training leads
- available in two widths – 3/4″ (4cm overall width fleece and webbing) for small/medium dogs and 1″ (5cm overall width fleece and webbing) for large/very large dogs
- to use as a normal lead, use the extra rings to clip to, either making a 1 or 2 metre lead
- comfy to work with and kind to your hands (great dog leads for arthritis sufferers)
- handy as a short term tether, no need to remove the lead from your dog’s harness when securing to a post
- made out of high grade fleece and stitched webbing for extra durability
- available in colours to match all our fleece dog harnesses and specify your own choice of fleece/webbing colour i.e.black fleece,red webbing
- same size nickel plated trigger hooks on either end (see note below)
please note Smaller or Tiny dogs will need a custom size lead. as 3/4″ or 1″ is the width of the webbing only, so thicker with the fleece – please contact us for custom sizes 2cm and 3cm overall width
As standard our double ended fleece training leads come with the same size trigger hooks on either end, which is what the majority of our customers want for anti-pull training along with our fleece harnesses, however we are aware that some customers will want to have a smaller trigger hook on one end (usually the handle conversion end) and a normal size on the other. If this is your preference, the price is the same, but please state in the special instructions box that you want a small trigger hook, stating which end of the lead you require this. We know this is useful if you wish to use these fleece leads for training with a head collar or a harness with a side ring.
All colours below are available for both fleece and webbing and in addition we do have Emerald Green and Yellow webbing, so you could have Black fleece, yellow webbing combination, be as creative as you like!