EzyDog Zero Shock leads do exactly what they say – absorb shock if your dog pulls unexpectedly, saving your arms and shoulders from painful jolts, drastically reducing strain and pull on both dog and owner.
EzyDog Zero Shock leads are available in 2 lengths, 25″ for bigger dogs and 48″ for medium and small dogs. The 25″ has been very popular for it’s length, strength and good features – it is not easy to find a good short lead. The 48″ has a handy grab handle at the bottom though which doubles up as a traffic lead, giving the best of both options when it comes to length flexibility.
- 25″ or 48″ available
- choose from 7 colours to match EzyDog neo collars
- Zero Shock technology to minimise jolts
- comfortable, soft neoprene lined loop handle
- stylish and very well made
- made from soft touch webbing
- D ring for accessories (poo bags, folding water bowl etc..
- traffic control handle located at the end of the lead for when you need close control of your dog (48″ length only)
If you have 2 dogs, see our bestselling Bergan EZ Steps shock absorbing coupler leads