The bestselling Ezydog Element Jacket has now turned into a harness dog coat with the practical addition of a back-zip making this dog coat suitable for use over your dog’s harness or with a collar and lead
We loved the original EzyDog Element jacket but never offered them on our site for one big reason – the coat had no access for a harness D ring. When we found out the Element Jacket was being redesigned, we contacted EzyDog and suggested a back zip – they listened and here is the new design!
These are the features we like about this harness dog coat – it is very well made, stays in place on your dog very well without annoying leg straps and there is no chance of it blowing up with a gust of wind and it keeps out the rain,wind and cold as well as giving added visibility with reflective piping. The underbelly vest style fleece lining is an added bonus and ideal for dogs who have just had surgery or are senior.
- outer made from durable waterproof ripstop
- soft,comfy fleece lining protects your dog’s underbelly
- stylish looking
- quick easy over-the-head fit
- fits snuggly on chest for a good fit (chest and neck area are stretchy)
- quickfit side release buckles keep the coat in place
- back zip for harness D ring
- 6 sizes
- reflective trim
- choose from Scarlett or Orange