Price: £10.99 – SORRY SOLD OUT
Pet Calmer drops are a safe, natural blend of flower essences proven to reduce fear, stress and anxiety in dogs when traveling, visiting the vet,in thunderstorms or on fireworks night
If your dog gets stressed out in the car, frightened of going to the vets or becomes anxious in certain situations, these homeopathic drops can safely help calm your dog down without the need to resort to costly and potentially harmful prescription drugs
- easy to administer drops
- no risk of overdose
- all natural, containing flower/plant essences, mineral water and brandy
- chemical free and non toxic
- reduces anxiety, fear and nervousness
- calms naturally and gently
- can prevent car sickness
- add drops to water, food or squirt directly on your dog’s gums
- each purchase a percentage is donated to animal welfare
- safe to use a few days before a stressful event and as needed thereon
The 7 flower/plant essences used in Pet Calmer
Dill: Particularly good for pets facing a series of changes, such as traveling, moving home or vet/groomer visits
Lavender: Calms and rebalances, restoring harmony
Chamomile:. Effective to treat stress, reduce tension, making relaxation possible.
Dandelion: Helps release tension, both muscular and emotional. Reduces stress.
White Yarrow: Helps with sensitivity to negative environmental influences.
Valerian: Calms body and spirit, allowing sleep and restoring vital energies when stress or pain has prevented adequate rest. Relieves strain.
Corn: Combats disorientation.