Unique safety tested dog car harnesses by Bergan for a complete, safe dog seat belt system for every dog.
UK Highway Code law prohibits you to travel with your dog in the car without being restrained, so keep your best friend safe and sound with this unique dog seat belt system
- Safety-tested dog car harness
- Unrestrictive allowing your dog to lie down, sit and stand up with an adjustable dog seat belt strap (you can choose the strap length to best suit your dog’s height). Safest to only allow your dog to sit up whilst the car is moving.
- Easy to put onto your dog (step-in)
- Fully 4-way adjustable dog car harness with a padded chest plate for a secure, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, made from chloroprene rubber giving comfort and protection
- Strong and durable
- Can double up as a walking harness
- Two high-grade aluminum carabineer fastenings, one end attaches to back of the harness, the other to one of your 4 fixings in the rear of the car which is for a child safety seat for Small size harness only (located below the white button on the back of the car seat (see pic below) in the gap between seat and seat back (recessed) – you have to dig deep to find it,especially if it’s never been used before. All modern day cars are fitted with these. Alternatively for Medium/Large/XL sizes you can fix the strap in the car by plugging in your own seat belt and fastening the carabineer round the straps (see pic below). Both methods are safe. Any queries about this, please contact us
- suitable for use with any secure floor mounted anchor latch in car boots in estate cars, caravans, motor homes and 4 x 4 vehicles
- ideal for use with our safety tested dog car booster seats (for dogs upto 30lbs)
- Easy wipe clean finish
- Black/Grey (available in all sizes)
- Available in 4 sizes
- Replacement tether strap available
Bergan dog car harnesses sizes go by weight
We recommend you weigh your dog before ordering, if you are unsure about his/her weight (if your dog is large and difficult to weigh, most vets surgeries have a free weigh service or if your dog has recently attended a surgery, just ring them for weight).